Front RS 225/R26 wishbones - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Front RS 225/R26 wishbones

Share/Bookmark

Car
      ph1 225 5dr black.

Yep the nearside is £144 from ads.
      I'm just waiting for mine.

Car
      Megane RS 225 ™

Lol! In other words the rest of your suspension is corroding faster than the wishbones

KTec are selling these wishbones for much less than what the previous thread quoted from Reno. Was quite surprised as they usually add a few quid to things that they supply.

Car
      Megane RS 225 ™

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_prod...=4646&appid=12

Not sure why the rightbhand side so so much cheaper than the left?! They are the same symetrical pieces of metal! Lol

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      MEGANE 309

One has a headlight leveller bracket

Sent via brick through window

Car
      Megane RS 225 ™

Ah ha! So the pictures aren't of actual parts then. I might just strip my entire hub tomorrow if the weather is ok and take picture of everything!

While you're hear Mark, how do you find/check the other engine/box mounts?

have you changed the top engine mount Lee by the air con pipe? theres also a stabaliser bar there that is worn on mine which im replacing.

yes i have had two sets of springs snap on me now (second set had done 29k already), seems they corrode quite fast. as for the track rods/ends they do wear fast. got non gen at the moment, and they aren't a great fit in my opinion so just upgrading all to oem renault and hopefully get a bit longer out of them. i'd rrplace the wishbones now but i've already spent about £800 on parts this month

Car
      Megane RS 225 ™

Hi Tom, I haven't changed any mounts yet but will definitely be doing the top one first as it's the most common to go. I've been told by Aarons Autos that the gearbox mount was worn when he did my bearings, but I don't know for sure where / how to locate it?
      I had a spring snap on the front, luckily they are covered in a thick protective sleeve so it never caused too much of an issue. £800 in a month on parts is crazy isn't it, these cars eat metal! lol

Car
      MEGANE 309

If the main one has gone then the chances are the others will be getting ready, battery out to do the box mount I'm afraid

Sent via brick through window

can definitely recommend doing the top one, that made a huge difference for me. haven't changed my box mount yet. took loads of pics whilst doing the top mount if you need any, going to throw a guide together with the instructions lemon gave me when i did it

Car
      Megane RS 225 ™

Quote Originally Posted by Tom J View Post
      can definitely recommend doing the top one, that made a huge difference for me. haven't changed my box mount yet. took loads of pics whilst doing the top mount if you need any, going to throw a guide together with the instructions lemon gave me when i did it
      That would be a great help Tom I think the top mount can be picked up for around 50 odd quid, so it's something I could justify doing while the car sits still. Any help is better than nothing.

Mark, how long/big of a job is the box mount, would it be easy for you to do when you do my clutch?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information