Megane Sport Forum banner

Solidworks

5K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  coamnsaun 
#1 ·
Anyone had any experience with it?

Well I have done a fair bit on it already.
I have just redesigned a rear wing for a Formula Renault using different characteristics.
Anyways, I have got plenty of results for flow and pressure gradients etc etc.

The only thing I cannot work out how to do is to understand the drag that the wing produces.

Can you help? Anything in this direction is awesome! PM me please or add my FB (Ryan Brock!!!!
Thanks

Ryan!!

#19 ·
I am a mechanical design engineer by trade and have been trained on solidworks and have used in the past and have a copy at home , but at the moment comprehensively use autodesk inventor at my current place of work.

Unfortunately Ive never touched on aerodynamics though so cant really help you. Sounds an interesting project though!! :)

#32 ·
No mate, but the Indian kid on it is in our office! Nice guy, but there's a scene with him driving a merc, trying to insinuate it's his..............it's his dads lol.

I work on the High Pressure Compressors, planning the production of new drums, from forgings to full assembly. Really enjoy it.

I was a sh1t at school, got expelled and everything. Luckily my GCSE's were good enough to get into Royces though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.