Insurance NCB question - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Insurance NCB question

Share/Bookmark

Car
      230 f1 r26, clio 182

Default Insurance NCB question

Just wanting to know while im waiting on getting a reply from my insurance company. i have my R26 insured with 1 years NCB. i have just earned another years NCB from a different car. can i put this extra year on my R26 half way through its policy duration? or will i have to wait until renewal time?

before people start asking, the other car i have earned the new NCB year from is getting scrapped soon.

Car
      megane 225 and clio 182

im sure it dose not matter what car you have the ncb with as long as you have evidence from old insurance to show your new one it will be fine

Car
      230 f1 r26, clio 182

ye i know that, just wondering if i can add it onto my policy now or will i have to wait until my renewal date in november?

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      07 Megane R26

How have you got more than 1 policy?

Car
      Black R26

I didn't think you could have two different policies and earn ncb on both at the same time?

Car
      Megane Trouphy

Yes you can have 2 seperate policies both earning a NCB. I have done this for a number of years. You can even have them on a multicar, so I have had my wife's, my daughters and both my cars on Admiral and Elephant all earning seperate NCB. My daughter does not even live at the same address but still qualifies for multicar discount. I have then taken both my policies to seperate companies. One has a claim against it the other does not. One has 20 years the other has 15. Hope that helps

Car
      Megane RS 250

You can do that well atleast adamril do that

Car
      Megane 225

I think wires are getting crossed. If I understand correctly the OP is asking if he can add 2 seperate NCBs, each of one year, together to make one NCB of 2 years. The answer would be no - however you now have 2 lots of NCB, so you can have a second car with a bonus applied to that policy too.
      Some people think that if you have NCB you can apply that to a second car, you can't; one policy, one bonus, two policies, two bonuses (that do not add together) and so on.

Thread Information