Thumbs Up to Mendal Motors - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Thread: Thumbs Up to Mendal Motors

Share/Bookmark

Car
      2007 megane 225

Default Thumbs Up to Mendal Motors

Well it was time for the cambelt to be changed, so went to the above as many clio sport members were saying good things. dropped off Saturday morning 8:15 and was ready for 12:00 so a very quick turn around and for some reason seems to go a bit quicker so win win The quote was good for the pocket so well recommend them Geoff and Terry and would use again

Car
      RS265+Cup pack

Hope nothing falls off ! I've had a bad experience with them and will NEVER use them again ! Only a minor thing though, they left my front hub nut loose !!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear you were please with them.

I personally think Geoff sometimes has serious attitude issues and Terry isn't the guy he used to be when I started taking my Clio valver there

Car
      LY Stage 1 restored!

I've used them a few times despite a lot of negativity and have had no problems. My mate had his 225 belts done and no problems too! Like all garages you have good and bad experiences. Even the most reputable establishments get it wrong from time to time.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      RS265+Cup pack

^^^ maybe, but a loose hub nut could've been fairly major, especially when I had 2 of my kids in the car

Car
      2007 megane 225

I work in the motor trade and there is no way we could keep every customer happy, so from time to time we get negativity against the company. To be honest I only used them for the cambelt change as I do everything else myself and just means I have got a invoice and warranty for the future.

A loose hub nut is a serious mistake though and should not of happened, but my experience with them is a positive one so far.

Thread Information