Megane Sport Forum banner

Megane CC Vs Scotland

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  saken 
#1 ·
Great roads here near Ullapool, meg lasted all of 15mins when we decided to go for a drive. Hit a rock after a corner and couldn't avoid it.

Will find out tomorrow what's going to happen once I ring the insurance. All I know as yet is the sump is in many many pieces. Front bumper got damaged and cracked around fog lamp.

Not to mention I am 600 miles away from home on holiday.

See less See more
#5 ·
Update: only the sump was damaged:) don't know how much it's gonna cost but will soon see. Had slight problems getting the car onto the trailer, far too low to drive up so needed to use a series of blocks.

Fingers crossed she will be back on the road soon :)

#8 ·
It is very hard to go to appreciate contentment and simple ease.

Vibram five fingers sale ,Later on, take the round slippery shoe of having the rubber wheel and set tube to appear in 1987.

Vibram five fingers sale , But for all those who possess the capability to stroll in stiletto heels, you can effortlessly get applied to walking in Skechers Shape Ups. There is a quantity of distinctive sorts of manufacturers of those muscles toning footwear that a single can purchase.

Vibram five fingers sale , Time Magazine named the shoes among the best inventions of 2007 along with other products like the Apple iPhone.

Vibram five fingers ,Not mention, the protective rubber shoes give our feet more moving range for our freedom of activities.

Five fingers shoes , The better excellent rubber utilised facilitates balance better gripping on slopes and urban moist surfaces. It aids you stroll more effectively, and aids create trim entire body mass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.