Megane Sport Forum banner

Blackpool Illuminations Run - 21/9/2013

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jenga 
#1 ·
It is the annual Blackpool Illuminations run on the 21st September 2013. This event is organised by VXR and is usually very well supported by Ford ST/RS. The last couple of years Renault have been making an appearance and it would be nice to fully support the event this year to make a three way event.

Many of you know members from VXR already following the Karting event earlier this year (something which will again be happening in 2014).

A link to the VXR thread is below for you to view.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sh...ool-Illuminations-Run-Saturday-21st-Sept-2013.

So come on get your names down below and see you there.

For Free Blackpool Pleasure Beach Passes gets free entry into Blackpool Pleasure Beach (no rides included but you can then pay as you go once inside) enter code 1395 into the promotional codes on the Blackpool Pleasure Beach App.

1) Jenga and family.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
On this basis it would seem pointless in arranging 2 groups, shame it wasn't linked in together. A three way run through the lights would have been cool.

Oh well. I will withdraw my post, unless you can see a way to combine them. I will leave it with you, but would be cool to have over 200 cars in convoy. I know VXR have the roads all shut off for them to allow the convoy to run as one on the prom. It is really worth considering.

PM me if you have any ideas and I will liaise with VXR and Ford if you like, otherwise I will assume my idea is dead and good luck with your event mate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.