Megane Sport Forum banner

Preston Area Meets?

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  D4MO 
#1 ·
Hi,

is there any meets in or around Preston Lancs? i

thanks

#3 ·
ahh gutted. would be up for a few meets, even if its just pub tea lol. my mate runs a group called north west performance on FB, they usually have some decent meets with different cars, and visit the american car meet and supercar meet's when they're on. should get a few of us from here to go along, weather permitting!

#6 ·
It would be decent, and also if theres enough numbers we could do a run to cumbria for those lovely country roads ;) ;) had a heart attack last time i was up there with police... bombed it down this mint road near a lake (no idea which one, think it was headding towards windimere) and then all of a sudden police come flying behind me, thought well thats me in trouble lol ... turns out they just flew past me and ignored my speeds lol!

#7 ·
The roads round here are amazing for a run out. I spoke about organising a route through the lakes taking in the sights and stopping at some nice places to eat and drink. Just havent found the time and now we really dont have the weather. If anyone wants to do a meeting in between like Preston or Lancaster just to have a get together and a chat and compare then that would be something to think about. Possible meeting spots in and around there then?

#8 ·
there's a few pubs in between that we could organise to meet at, have some food or something. As mentioned earlier my mate does this with mixed cars once a month, usually a decent turnout. obviously better in the summer... but this weather the pub tea n chat is always nice. sometimes theres a chap that come's in a 600bhp RS4 lol. That thing is unreal!

i'd prefer a few meets with some megane head's too as im completely new to the whole renault scene so would be good to get some advice about bits n bobs like tuning etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.