CV Joint - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CV Joint

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Megane r26

Quote Originally Posted by adz07 View Post
      Ive noticed over the past few days that when accelerating hard to overtake the car seems to be really pulling from side to side. I noticed last night that it seems to be becoming more of a fight to keep it straight...worried me a bit tbh. That'll be the diff won't it? Seems a bit coincidental, any of you guys with the clicking also having this issue?
      I had a similar problem to this when I first bought my car turns out inner tie rod arms were knackered drives fine now

Car
      265 Trophy / 225 Lux

Quote Originally Posted by adz07 View Post
      Ive noticed over the past few days that when accelerating hard to overtake the car seems to be really pulling from side to side. I noticed last night that it seems to be becoming more of a fight to keep it straight...worried me a bit tbh. That'll be the diff won't it? Seems a bit coincidental, any of you guys with the clicking also having this issue?
      Afraid not. I have the clicking from the O/S/F wheel but it only does it for a few seconds after first getting in the car and then it's silent until I turn it off and back on again. Hoping it won't develop to a constant clicking.

I can make mine do it whenever I want same as I can drive in a way that it won't make a noise
      However today I swear I heard it do it from pulling away at the traffic lights and going straight

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Megane r26 f1

So did anyone find a solution to this ticking/clicking noise!?

Car
      megane 250 cup

Morning all.
      Ive got a 250 cup on a 60 plate and ive got something i need some help with.
      I had the car remapped yesterday and when boost kicks in and its under load theres a clicking noise when accelerating..... I doesnt sound good but i had a 197 with the 225 engine in and it mad that noise too...
      Has anyone ever heard of this or had any similar issues.

Thanks in Advance

Chris

Car
      Renault Megane Sport 225

anyone???...I have this damn clicking noise and not one person has nailed down the issue...why did Renault recall those 225's? I have a new rack fitted with new mounts and bolts so it definitely isn't that, I don't really want to replace the entire front suspension, wishbones, TCA's, etc, etc...could it just be wheel bearings or CV joints as my mechanic friend believes?? I have a sneaky suspicion that Renault know full well what the issue is but just don't want to incur the cost of rectification...hence the number of PH1 225's being broken for spares...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information