The R26 project - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The R26 project

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Megane f1

Managed to get my sticker on the seats made for my by a friend ! She did me a few with extra couple , also have one for the engine cover just haven't got around to finishing that hahaha

before

after

more to follow

Car
      Megane f1

Well the last few days have been, eventful should I say!

I've had my new package delivered big thanks to Eggcakes, my dump valve has come

Cant wait to get it on now

Also in typical Renault style, the window last night started playing up, passenger side :@

Went to see mark black at Bolsover car care today to have the lower hub bearing sorted on the Passenger side as the bolt had come loose again, I asked him give it a check over and a few little bits and bobs req sorted nothing major , although he has mentioned the clutch isn't mint compared to most great !

I mentioned the the window and he did mention the regulators and motor packs fail and a laugh later he went upstairs and returned with a regulator , and motor , £30 later job done I put it in the boot , my friend tried the window on the way home and it opened so I laughed saying waste of money that regulator is....... Then when I got home , that's it stuck open :@ so ended up fitting the part of the motor and it's working sound again now ! Stupid Renaults lol

Car
      Megane f1

It's been a while been very very busy as always !

The megane is about to be hit hard, I've got so many things lying around to fit it's unreal, so I've booked next Monday off work and I'm hoping to get the megane on a ramp at work and do everything , I have a set of braided brake lines to fit, dump valve kit, a set of injectors , door handle switches and many many more ! Lol

although I have been doing some small alterations , now I know it's not to everyone's taste but it's my car and I like them lol

First off some pressed plates , I had horrible Arnold Clark plates on mine and I sure as hell ain't advertising them haha

before

and after

lookes a lot cleaner in my opinion !

Also took off a few stickers and added a few again not to everyone's taste I know

Getting there with it now, unfortunately a lot of my time has been dedicated to my missus' new Mini Cooper S so this hasn't been spoilt! Starting to get better with the paint , the reflection is getting better , I have to redo the boot and bumper as they are the worst , once they are done I'll be happier haha

some of the sides now I've attacked them

itll get there in the end

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      Ultra red megane 175 lux

Looking good. Btw r26 lux are very rare.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Car
      Megane f1

Quote Originally Posted by snapper25 View Post
      Looking good. Btw r26 lux are very rare.

Thank you it's getting there now

I've heard they aren't that common that's what drew me to it, any idea how many had the lux pack ?

Car
      Ultra red megane 175 lux

I have no idea but if you look in auto trader none have the lux pack.

Car
      Megane f1

I have no idea but if you look in auto trader none have the lux pack.

Always good for resale value haha it's nice with the keyless entry and start , also the arm rest, I've heard they are only in lux pack! Need too look into what the lux pack had extra ! Lol

Car
      Ultra red megane 175 lux

Leather rear seats, door cards and arm rest. Silver strip along glove box. Keyless entry. I think the auto lights and windscreen washers as well but not sure.

Car
      Megane f1

Leather rear seats, door cards and arm rest. Silver strip along glove box. Keyless entry. I think the auto lights and windscreen washers as well but not sure.

Yeah I can confirm all of that ! Lol although I though most of that was standard to be honest ! Lol

Car
      Megane f1

Well the car didn't know what hit it lol

the dump valve and blanking plate are on , braided lines on , brakes stripped and cleaned , front disc hubs painted black and fitted my new injectors !

Have to say , the injectors have made a huge difference, runs 100x better and cured my misfire that I got every once in a while ! Also i seam to be averaging 25mpg instead of 19! Although this could be the long trip I did I'll keep my eyes on that

Had a few issues with the lines , they fitted fine but just struggling get all the air out , bled it for the third time today and it's loads better , but I'm going to use a pressure bleeder Saturday try push the last bits if air out !

Dump valve is obviously noticeable but not over the top which is nice

Starting to enjoy driving it more , but I miss the Clio oh well see what new goodies I can bolt on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information