I've PX'd the RS250 - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've PX'd the RS250

Share/Bookmark

Car
      White RS250

Quote Originally Posted by clarki View Post
      Thought it was an S - red brake calipers are usually the give-a-way.

We started with a 2.7 (old shape) then moved on to the S and have now ordered the GTS. Awesome cars.
      You are correct bud thats the S, my car is on route, same as that only in 2.7 form. ooh upto a gts very nice. How do you find the new 3rd gen over the previous model. I too was looking at the previous model but after seeing the new shape i was sold, looks a totally different car, lighter, quicker etc

Car
      RR Evoque

The new cars are nicer, dont get me wrong the older models drive well, but the ride, looks, interior, running costs, etc on the newer models are much better. Plus the newer cars have a nice split personality...comfy cruiser when in normal mode, press a button and you get a full-on sports car.

Our 2.7 was a cayman, but the S and GTS are 981boxsters. The convertible is a bit slower, bit noisier (wind mainly) and not quite as sharp. However, and this is personal i guess, now looks better...and is a convertible!!

You'll love it, pdk?

Excuse to post a pic,lol

Silver one is my mates RS60 - older model, but loads of spec.
      Last edited by clarki; 27-05-2014 at 12:23:01.

Car
      White RS250

Quote Originally Posted by clarki View Post
      The new cars are nicer, dont get me wrong the older models drive well, but the ride, looks, interior, running costs, etc on the newer models are much better. Plus the newer cars have a nice split personality...comfy cruiser when in normal mode, press a button and you get a full-on sports car.

Our 2.7 was a cayman, but the S and GTS are 981boxsters. The convertible is a bit slower, bit noisier (wind mainly) and not quite as sharp. However, and this is personal i guess, now looks better...and is a convertible!!

You'll love it, pdk?

Excuse to post a pic,lol

Silver one is my mates RS60 - older model, but loads of spec.
      Stunning cars you have mate very nice indeed. After driving both manual and pdk i knew it was manual for me, old school i guess. Just wasn't bowled over by foot down and sit there with a flick of a paddle or just leaving it in D. Bit more involving for me having the stick. As you say the 3rd gen is a completely different car in every way and dare i say when both gens were sat side by side at the dealers the previous gen looked so dated, still gorgeous dont get me wrong but i knew i had to opt for the latest gen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information