Buying hub bearings??? - MeganeSport.net
Google Search
MeganeSport.net is the premier Megane Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Upcoming Events for the Next 14 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying hub bearings???

Share/Bookmark

Car
      Megane 225 cup

Default Buying hub bearings???

I am after the hub bearings being done on my 225 cup, they are that bad now the steering/bearing are making a cracking sound when turning at slow speed, is it possible to buy the bearings from anywhere, if so where sells them? I have some one that can do them but just need the bearings.

Thanks for any advise

Car
      Megane R26

Speak to Mark Black

Car
      Black 225, GSX1300R

Good luck getting hold of mark, he did my bearings in feb and one has play in it now after only 2k, marks looked at it and said ring him in a few days coss didn't have a bearing in, that woz 3 weeks ago, sent him a PM, left voice mails, texts, he aint botherd to reply at all, will try again tomorrow but I just know it will ring a few time then go to voice mail, so seems to me like he will do a job and take your money but if its a faulty part he has fitted he don't want to put it right, talk about Hero to zero.

4. Remove Advertisements
      MeganeSport.net
      Advertisements

Car
      R26.R

I've been trying to contact him for ages, no reply to pm, txt or phone.getting the work done elsewhere now.

Car
      Black 225, GSX1300R

Don't blame you, RS tunning for me now as not to far from me and I know if they say its covered for 12 months they mean it, so gota pay again now for a job that marks done and wont put right and the other thing is I know mark looks at his phone and text people in the day, the world is full of people like this, take ya money then don't wana know if they gota put it right for nowt.

Car
      Megane R26

I'm sure there's a reason he's gone quiet. I've found him to be a good honest mechanic.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Car
      Black 225, GSX1300R

So have I mate for the last two years till now, it aint marks fault just an iffy bearing, but he said ring him and he has my number so knows its me calling and the text from me aswell as the voice mails I left him, called his work place and just told he woz out, he checks his phone every so often in the day so wot im I suppose to think?

Car
      F4RT 774

AFAIK bearings are INA BK4520 + bearing insert INA IR404520 + oring seal 52mm/4mm

Car
      Megane 225 cup

For anyone in the north west area found a company called RSCeurope based in accrington, can supply the bearings separately or carry out the job for you, I am yet to have them done but when I phoned the bloke I spoke to was more than helpful

Car
      Black 225, GSX1300R

Aarons autos in derby do them for 140 a side, taking mine there for them and new discs n pads on the back, do RSeurope repair Renaults? ive not heared of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information