Megane Sport Forum banner

Clio 200 in GW ummmmm

5K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  bodyboarder30 
#1 ·
There are two near me and there dropped with the cup carbon spoiler is it?

Really want one in racing blue or glacier white.

Would be good to see if I could swap but not sure how easy that would be.

Who has had one and then swapped to the r26? Think I would miss boost.

Tah

#6 ·
They are nice arnt they . . The guy who I bought my R26 off had bought one . I went back round to get my cat and it had just been delivered and it was well smart . Red with recaros , speedlines in black , skirts , rear spoiler ... :) :)

I don't think I could get rid of the R26 tho .. Rather buy a 200 for the mrs and have a go in it at weekends lol

#22 ·
He, he, hee....here we go. Not a patch eh, OK. You mean the standard 200 is slower vs your modded Megane?

Well my mate has a 200, LSD, remap, akropovic system, adjustable coilies and semi slicks - all over me in the bends, straights i pull away then he catches back up on braking with the 330mm discs (i watched him out brake a 911 on the backstraight at snett at 125mph!)

Very capable cars when set up right.

100%. Keep an eye out for RS09 TOY , GW 200. Properly quick!

#21 ·
Well my mate has a 200, LSD, remap, akropovic system, adjustable coilies and semi slicks - all over me in the bends, straights i pull away then he catches back up on braking with the 330mm discs (i watched him out brake a 911 on the backstraight at snett at 125mph!)

Very capable cars when set up right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.