Megane Sport Forum banner

South/West Wales Genral Chat

9K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  meglovin 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Guys,
thought id start a thread for all us in the South/West Wales area to have a friendly chat and see how everyone getting on.

What have you been up to?

Hows the cars?

Maybe see when everyones free to maybe get together and have a meet?

#7 · (Edited)
i do agree tim, but you should see theses, i placed them on my car and they looked quite good....need them for the winter mainly because when im back and forth the farm with the horse more and the bad weather im getting loads more stone chips so i need to protect the car.

tom (tres103) will look really nice a bit lower dude

#6 ·
hello all how are we?well as i goes im alright but then cars swivel bearing is sticking like f**k.so front hubs gota be done asap.while im there gna lower it too.when we having our next meet?andy let us now how you get on with them mud flaps.they looked tidy when we looked at them in postion on chris's car.

#10 · (Edited)
hey guys.....myself and mark did the black mountain run with the scooby.net lot and one or two off clio197 on sunday
was a very wet day and did about 3 hours driving around mid wales before heading to black mountains, the places and view we sore was out of this world truely stunning......

car got so dirty :dazed002:....but this was kinda a good thing from the normal me worrying about how clean the car has to be
...........so got to let my hair down and go flat out lol :jump:, did 210miles altogether and really enjoyed. have pictures but having problems, unable to upload them so will have to wait.

#11 ·
hey peeps how are we all?been upto much?well ive sorted my hubs out on the car and lowered it 30mm with eibachs must say much better :) how ever think the tracking is out now.but ill leave it a week or two and let it settle and see what it like then before getting it tracked.next thing for me is getting the wheels refurbed black with black rainbow flake.something different.all depends on money.also going to have a go at dipping some interior parts.might sound a bit gay but ive got some snake skin look film which ill use when dipping parts.im thinking of doing pearlesant white with the snake skin dip.everyones got carbon etc so i want to try something different.anyways catch you all soooooon

#12 ·
Hi guys.

Theres been a lot going on with me lately, Ive split up with my mrs and have had to move into my parents until I can get something sorted out so thats loads of fun.

Therefore I havent really had time or the right mind frame to sort the mud flaps out for you guys.

I also start a new job tomorrow so at least there is something positive going on, the new job is in Hereford so I also get a decent drive to work now rather than just a nip down the road or a slog on a dual carriageway.

#15 ·
Hey dude and dudette.sorry to hear Andy about the the above.must be hard time spesh with starting a new job.chin up mate maybe a meet and a beer is in order sometime.chris the car looks better lowered I had tracking done yesterday feels so much better spesh with the overhauled hubs.ive cleaned a set up and changed bearings a guy on the forum bought them off me and is sending me his spare set.£160 exchange Wish I took the time to clean up the ones on my car.as the ones I've just sold look mint,carrier shinny alloy and clean an painted the hub black too.look sweet.hopefully get my wheels painted in a week or two.thats the car done for the year as Christmas is coming etc.next year dpf off and remap.them boots plates look good painted Chris guessing yours are the yellow ones :)

#22 ·
i'd be up for meeting up soon, couldn't make the last meet, would be good to check out your cars, without sounding to cheeky!
just bought some new spark plugs ( ngk iridiums ) trying to get to the bottom of a rough idle problem!!
also purchased a dump valve and blanking plate from JINGY. so going to get cracking with my to do list,
ikea cardiff bay sounds like a good idea, times an dates??

#23 ·
hey leon.....i always cheek out everyones cars at meets...lol thats the fun bit. yer be great to meet down there lots of space......if its a tipical raining day we could find ourselves a mutilstory car park like we have done before so we out of the rain.

#31 · (Edited)
hey guys........Mozzer24 thanks for the offer of joining rolling road dude, but i have one or two close down this way thanks tho.

Tom your flat out on the mod's then mate lol, and youve changed them wheel bolt finally lol, no offence mate but yours were a bit scruffy........did you order yours off TPI after?.....
always good to do something different......nice.

and finally...always enjoy a good meet with some good people.... do we all want a meet before christmas? or will it be better after christmas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.