Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

thought i would do a quick thread introducing myself, im alex and im 24 from near oxford.
Bought no.105 about 3-4months ago and have been enjoying every day of it so far.

Will get some pics up when i get home

cheers
alex

·
Registered
370 Posts
I think I may have seen you a few weeks back on the Wallingford bypass heading towards reading, I think you had headphones on, I was taking my R5 out for a blast. Couldn't miss you, as Matt said you dont see many about!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I may have seen you a few weeks back on the Wallingford bypass heading towards reading, I think you had headphones on, I was taking my R5 out for a blast. Couldn't miss you, as Matt said you dont see many about!
I remember seeing you, we were just coming onto the roundabout if i remember correctly cause i was trying to get a decent look at your 5 and i couldnt haha.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha, I was trying to get a good look, its a bit hard to stare when your coming into a roundabout!!!! How are you finding the R, have you taken it on circuit yet?
Im lovingit, had a willams clio and a 197 before this and its just worlds apart. Havent had the chance yet was supposed to do bedford towards the end of last month but i had to skip it. A few of the guys at work are talking about organising one so going to try and get in on that.

How long have you had the 5?always wanted one.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Im lovingit, had a willams clio and a 197 before this and its just worlds apart. Havent had the chance yet was supposed to do bedford towards the end of last month but i had to skip it. A few of the guys at work are talking about organising one so going to try and get in on that.

Had the 5 for about 8 years now, was my first hot hatch, can't ever bring myself to sell it!!

Where's the track day your mates are doing then?

·
Registered
370 Posts

Had the 5 for about 8 years now, was my first hot hatch, can't ever bring myself to sell it!!

Where's the track day your mates are doing then?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts