Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are few dealers on here so i was wondering if anyone could get me a price for 4 Steev alloys i got my car with the 18" AX-Ls but im feeling like a little project with some 19s and powder coating after new year. I say little but I'm guessing its not going to be cheap :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have also got a set, if the other offers full through, my plans for the wheels have changed hence why they are for sale

they are not immaculate,(pictures can be sorted) with a little marks here and there,(there are a lot better than my ones that's why I brought them) I think they were marked on arrival from France(on the car)and had to be replaced for the customer, that's what I was lead to believe when I brought them

Paul

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will sort out some pictures

Just at the moment the Wheels are in the back of my Shed, and I'll have to pull every thing out, to get to them and at the moment its like a monsoon here in Essex and there's nowhere dry to store things

Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Would you be interested in some sort of swap deal? I am picking my car up at the weekend and would rather have the 18s..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just out of interest how much are people looking for these 19's please? I thought about swapping over my 18's before but it was going to be around £1000 for the wheels alone so I scrapped my plans. If anyone is looking to swap the 19's for 18's as well then please contact me.

Sorry for hijacking if thats what I am doing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts