Spec of the car

Auto lights

Auto wipers

Electric/heated mirrors

Air con

Trip computer

Electric windows

Key card system

Push button start/stop (don’t even need the key in)

Pas

Abs

Esp

I have owned the megane nearly 2 years now! I originally bought it to use as a daily car along side my at the time show car! Anyway long story short for most of the 2 years Iv had it hasn’t really been used other than to work witch was 7 miles away I used the car at a couple of shows last year (French car show and trax),The car has been a joy to own and has never ever caused me any problems/cost me anything other than servicing

(iv just done complete service done on the car also had the cam belt replaced as it would have been due at 5 years old in jan)

also only had the wheels re furbished about 3 months ago (previously bmw steel grey to match the exterior badges and trims) now in a gloss black with bmw steel grey detailing on them, just to keep them looking trick and subtle!

I have done some subtle modifications to the car just to make it more “my own” I suppose

Bumper mouldings front/back

Door mouldings

Badges

All painted in BMW steel grey met

The wheels were also this colour untill I changed the look slightly this summer and had them done gloss black with the grey badge inserts! These all have good tyres on them! And keep a nice OEM feel while still standing out from the rest

Led bulb replacement throughout the car (all interior and the exterior) basically anything that had a std yellow colour bulb was replace for the crisp white/blue glow found in the newer prestige cars! Without doing what some people do stick stupid “r8 light strips” all over the front! Again this in keeping with the OEM styling

I also upgraded the interior speakers to ALPINE TYPE S component speakers (however they don’t sound as good with the original factory head unit in so would suggest an upgrade to get the full benefit of them)

Unfortunately the time has come to sell it purely because we have just had a baby and I thaught the megane would be suitable but with it been the 3 door modle .the doors are quite big it makes it difficult to get baby in and out in tight spaces doesn’t bother me as I think its worth the extra hassle but the mrs said it has to go so unfortunately it has to go **poss you buy mine I buy yours ;) ;)**

The drive of the car is beautiful! Despite only having a 1.5dci engine it is surprising nippy! Cruises easly on the motorway at 70 with plenty of power left to get you out of trouble! I have done a few trips back to Manchester and Halifax recently and iv averaged from 55-65mpg! This was at an average speed of around 55-70mph (see picture that was taken last week) no knocks bangs or just general rattles you get in most small/medium sized hatchbacks!

There is plenty of room inside the car aswell! Iv had 3 adults comfortably in the rear with luggage for 3 aswell in the boot! Also the centre seat turns into a handy cup holder/ small storage space! Handy for long journeys for the rear passengers!

The exsterior of the car is in very good condition no major dents/scratches etc! it does have a small one below the fuel filler flap on the arch unfortunately caused by grit on a fuel hose at some point

And one I have just noticed this last week is a slight scrape on the corner of the bumper (some “honest” person in the local tescos car park I assume!

Other than this its fantasic and being black she looks fantastic all polished up (obv this time of year we don’t get the weather for such treatment so she just gets a good wash and a pour on wax/sealent to keep the salt etc at bay)

The interior is also as you would expect immaculate! Again may have the odd minor mark here and there as it is now a daily used car!

The boot carpet does have a minor stain from something in there it was there when I bought it I was planning on replacing the boot carpet but that’s just me being anal…. As it happens I never did get round to it anyway haha

Minor points to mention I know of

the fan heater does not seem to work on speed 4! However speed 3 is more than adequate so iv never found the need to get it looked at (should have taken it back to the dealers when I realised really but had already had it nearly a year by then)

And towards the end of this summer I noticed the air con wasn’t as cold as it once was,have been told this will just need a “re gas”? its around £30-49 from kwikfit etc! I have not had it done as I didn’t see much point during the winter so was holding on for spring etc

Also on the MOT I was advised the brake pads starting to wear so a brand new set is included! (if the weather picks up I will fit these before the car goes! Save you a job ) plenty of meat left on the ones fitted id say a good 6-7k left in them was just an advisory on the last mot they would need doing before the next one

I paid £8200 for the car on 30/04/2010 so you already see the money I am loosing before accounting for the extra 1000 I have put into it with the extras on top I am however open to offers but don’t insult me thanks J

I have my original invoice for this amount from the main dealers I got it from, witch I will supply with the car for you to put in the history file that will also come with it!

I originally bought the car on finance! However this has now been paid off and a receipt from the finance company (black horse) will also come with the car stating there is no outstanding finance owed and I have a full clear HPI report here for you aswell

Please feel free to come and view and inspect in any way you like! If you want to send a mechanic or aa,rac etc then just tell me when and I will make sure its available for inspection and somebody is in!

However to arrange a viewing or test drive get in touch! 07547599975 (rob)

Located in Halifax west Yorkshire (about 10 mins from jct 25 m62)

Please come and view before making an offer as if you offer without viewing and I accept I expect you to keep to your part of the deal and come and collect the car!

If the car is won on “best offer” I will require a £50 non refundable deposit sorry to the genuine buyers here but I have to account for the amount of timewasters on here just out to cost people time and money! This was my fees etc are all covered!

I am no mechanic myself but I have described the car to the best of my knowledge and am happy to answer any questions I can you may have!

The car is now in daily use as the main car so the mileage is going to increase untill it is sold

*I am looking to replace this with something like

5 door astra 1.3/1.7cdti

Astra estate 1.3/1.7cdti

307 estate/sw HDI

206 estate/sw HDI

Would also have another Meganne but 5 door/estate (dci)

BUT Try me you buy mine I buy yours…to keep within eBay rules ;)

FOR PICS PLEASE SEE THE EBAY LINK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170743355880?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

if ebay links arnt allowed then sorry please remove and il host the pics on photobucket and re post

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.