Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Time has come to sell my megane R26 F1. Reason for sale: upgraded to a fire breathing big bhp impreza
so please NO P/X offers, they will be ignored!

~62k miles, 57 plate, 1 previous owner. All motorway miles.

Tax = 30/09/12
MOT = 11/10/12

factory spec includes:
6 speed manual gearbox with limited slip differential
Recaro half leather seats (fitted with covers most of their life)
Climate control, newly serviced aircon
Renault Stereo upgrade with Tunepoint
Cruise Control
Xenon auto-leveling headlights
Brembo calipers all round
Multifunction leather steering wheel
Complete with both keys.

Non factory spec includes:
full set of conti 5SP's, under half worn.
new front brembo high carbon discs
carbon lorraine CL5+ front pads. Immense stopping power.
short shift (40%)
fitted recaro seat covers
professionally fitted tint to rear 3 windows
boost gauge
oil temperature gauge

Stage 2 tune (professionally fitted) consisting of:
stainless exhaust
ITG air filter
Larger alloy intercooler
remap to 270 BHP

Has first 3 renault service stamps and I gave it a full service when I bought it almost a year ago.
This consisted of: cabin filter, coil packs, oil filter, oil, spark plugs. I work for a highly renowned
garage so I did the work myself. Has had frequent oil changes by the previous owner also, proven with receipts.

Has receipts for almost everything done to the car.

Viewings reccomended, located in Reading. A bargain at £6,250.

All can be viewed here but have also inserted some:
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg140/TobiasBeech/Megan/

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good spot thanks, 1 previous owner 2 owners total. Can a mod please change the title to "1 prev owner" instead of "1 owner" thanks :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To answer some questions:

LongLife made the exhaust. It is extremely well crafted and sounds very nice. Quite quiet, but a lovely purr under idle. Not the usual rubbish you hear on youtube. I have the receipt for this.

The remap was done by RS tuning. I called them up to enquire about BHP as I have no graph. Feel free to call them quoting the reg and I am sure they will tell you. It was appx 270 bhp but I cant remember exactly. Car drives extremely well and pulls very hard so I dont doubt that figure.

I HPI checked it before buying it, but for perfect peace of mind you should do this yourself. It is clear. No accidents ever, no finance, perfect.

Tyres I got from camskill, here is the make and model with a link: CONTINENTAL SPORT CONTACT 5P
http://www.camskill.co.uk/m61b0s477...ACT_5P_-_235_40R18_95Y_XL_(MO)_FR_TL_Mercedes

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would have thought at this price it would have already gone! Only had 1 time-waster so far. Priced reasonably?

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
I would have thought at this price it would have already gone! Only had 1 time-waster so far. Priced reasonably?
price is fine IMO maybe the stage 2 is what is putting people off. if it was me I would think about putting it to standard.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
price is fine IMO maybe the stage 2 is what is putting people off. if it was me I would think about putting it to standard.
It was all done by the previous owner and came with no original parts so sadly I can't do that - unless I sourced the parts myself but a lot of effort and I will be out of pocket overall.

For someone wanting stage 1 / 2, this would be a good purchase.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold. New owner will be happy, a solid car at a crazy price! Over and out, back to the impreza forums! Thanks guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.