Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those interested, here are some pics of the upcoming facelift version of the Megane R.S 250 which is due sometime in March. The new VisioSystem which are coming to the facelift meganes aparently offer automatic high low beam to avoid blinding other road users. The system is effective from 45 km/h.

Also, here is some info regarding the upcoming facelift 250:

For 2012, Renault Sport Megane RS250 receive F1-inspired front bumper, along with a blacked-out headlamp housing, new design 18-inch alloy wheels and red stitching on its interior trim.

RS250 also benefit overboost feature, which increases power to 198kW and torque up to 360Nm impressive mound when the Sport mode engaged.

With the kind of grunt, RS250 now have meat to go toe-to-toe with the upcoming Volkswagen Scirocco R.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The LED units look like they contain 6 LED's per side as apposed to the current 3 per side

·
Registered
964 Posts
Nice, I like the fact that the led's stay on with the headlights, Nice red 'coming at ya' graphics on the front scoop too. As always tho, just like a LCD tele, once you bl**dy buy one they bring out a 'nicer' one!!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
The Visio System is a lane departure warning and auto' high / low beam system. This will be optional in the UK
The red decals are a 'Renault Red Design pack' which gives red striping to the front F1-style blade, the side protection mouldings and the rear diffuser - will be an option in the UK
The 19" alloys with red rim and Bridgestone tyres will also be an option.

·
Registered
669 Posts
OMG those wheels are gorgeous can u order them?!

i wonder if the new front bumper with the 12 LEDs can be retro-fitted to the old cars...

redd

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice, I like the fact that the led's stay on with the headlights, Nice red 'coming at ya' graphics on the front scoop too. As always tho, just like a LCD tele, once you bl**dy buy one they bring out a 'nicer' one!!
its just the same as a normal black 250 with red stickers nothing to get worried about to be honest.just get your normal 250 superchiped and stick the red stickers on.And heres one i made earlier.

·
Registered
132 Posts
its just the same as a normal black 250 with red stickers nothing to get worried about to be honest.just get your normal 250 superchiped and stick the red stickers on.And heres one i made earlier.
Is there much physical difference between the engines in the 250 and the 265 (trophy/facelift)? Or do the extra 15 horses mostly just come from a slightly more aggressive engine map?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts