Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Anyone notice he let him past on the last lap!

Jap vid - Jap car wins!

Meggy did well!

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
idd

he let him dive down the inside on the 2nd 2 last corner

tbh if that was the FF, the cup would have walked away with it, especially cos of the better brakes

·
Registered
693 Posts
hed never get past me ....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
that is from (best motoring) i think they did race real, the honda should be faster on the track becos of the lighter weight, better conering, but the result for meg is impestive. as long as it kick the others ass!!!

G

·
pt126 said:
that is from (best motoring) i think they did race real, the honda should be faster on the track becos of the lighter weight, better conering, but the result for meg is impesive. as long as it kick the others ass!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
well just to see from all angles, the meggy driver mşght have made a mistake?
like when changing gears he misses 3rd which i used to do pretty often until i got used to the long shifts of my meggy.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Only trouble is thats not a VXR its only the 2.0t Sport Astra :shock:

·
Registered
178 Posts
ahem... saw that didnt want to admit it :oops:

i think if there was an opc/vxr it would be the only competition for the rs. if there was a focus st, it would beat an rs (ff) on track. but if there was a cup... maybe the cup would take it. whaddaya say?

·
Registered
69 Posts
If that was the new F1 Team, it would probably blow away everybody for half a track, including that Integra.

Only, the Integra sounds nice :twisted: from the inside.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
integras sound nice from outside also. thing is it doesnt matter if it was a vxr or not becuase its not track focused people are thinking of that 140bhp again like its some magical number to beat all those cars.

as mentioned a 225cup with wider + better tyres lowered etc.. woud beat an integra. then just remap the 225 cup/trophy/F1 to 270bhp and it would start to make most look silly. no mean feat as the integra has LSD, brembo`s etc.. and is an exellent car £20k import for a decent spec one where as yet again a 225 megane with all its toys and luxury can be had for 14k and has better real world ability

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Nice to see the Megane doing well in pretty good company on the track!!

Also nice to take satisfaction in knowing that the more expensive motor, the Golf GTi gets its ares totally spanked!! :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts