Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely stunning!

Never been sure on the red pinstripe but now I've seen it in the flesh, it's just enough not to intrude on the yellow.

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There's a few of us now! Can think of 5 R26's (2 silver, White, Red and Blue) and a 225 Trophy that stay in / around Livingston.

Only know of 1 other 250/265 though...*edit, no I don't, looks like that's you :D*

·
Registered
127 Posts
i saw one at the gyle shortly before christmas and it looked awesome. not seen any around livi but i heard that there's one that parks at flats up the back of livi village.

·
Registered
227 Posts
RS's are a rare thing round this area. There is a blue R26 around the Whitburn area that I see quite often, but not seen another 250 ever and I'm in Livi a fair bit.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Haha, yeah the 265 in Livi is mine ;) I'm at the Gyle often for a Starbucks fix, so that was probably me as well.

I'll need to keep an eye out for more RS's. Give me a wave if you see me around! I actually drove pass a LY R26 on Saturday near the hospital. Not sure if that was any one on here?

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
You might see me around livingston and broxburn.

Ryan are you the one i see at the houston interchange every now and again.....usually going towards eliburn?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Steve - that will be me yes. I drive back from edinburgh to eliburn every day. I can only remember seeing you once though coming down from knightstridge and heading towards the DC.

Is your car back on the road yet? Would love to see (and hear) it if you've got some free time some day...

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
Yeah mate its been back on the road for about 6 months. Engine is run in, bigger injectors fitted and car remapped.
I should be ordering my big turbo kit for it soon, when i decide on what turbo to run.

Iv seen you a few times, but im not always in the meg.

Let us know when your free mate.

·
Registered
202 Posts
A wee bit off topic but is there a Civic Mugen kicking about livi or has someone just fitted the spoiler to their type R as i went past it tonight on the dual carriagway.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is at least one real Mugen FN that kicks about Livi. The one I know is milano red and has a private plate.

·
Registered
202 Posts
There is at least one real Mugen FN that kicks about Livi. The one I know is milano red and has a private plate.
This was Milano Red but the plate start SA60 not sure of the rest it was just cruising down the dual carriageway from Deerpark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts