Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not selling at the moment but what is the going prices for the following

07/04 Full fat+
Climate control
Lux Pack
bout 20k miles.
 
G

·
i have just got rid of mine for the new 225, mine had full leather,heated seats,xenon lights,sun roof,and climate 10.000miles 05plate and the dealer offerd 13.000!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,510 Posts
I have a may 04 5door with full leather, heated seats and sunroof and they offered me 13000. They did expect me to pay 20000 for a new one though :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if they are offering in the 13000 region thats fairly good as my setelment figure is just over 13k at the moment. Im just keeping an open mind about changing it.
 
G

·
might be gettin rid off mine soon what u think i would get?

05 plate 3dr Cup chasis Arctic blue, 13kmiles, Rs remap, Blueflame Zaust,

gonna have service and tax for another 12 month.

Any ideas??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
Jacob said:
might be gettin rid off mine soon what u think i would get?

05 plate 3dr Cup chasis Arctic blue, 13kmiles, Rs remap, Blueflame Zaust,

gonna have service and tax for another 12 month.

Any ideas??
If ya want to sell the exhaust i'll take it off ya hands!
phil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,531 Posts
Jacob wot you looking at gettin? After modding your meg so much why dump it so quickly? If I had some spare cash I'd swop with ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Have a look at Craig225 post in the for sale section, he seems to be quite the expert on used megane prices. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
G

·
dools225 said:
Have a look at Craig225 post in the for sale section, he seems to be quite the expert on used megane prices. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

The 225 is not in the Glass's or Cap Used vehicle price guide.

a car is only worth whats someone is willing to pay .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
when i asked my dealer in southampton how much they would give for my 04 225 they offered me 11,000 even book price trade in is 12,350 told them thats well crap price from what it was new and to that in that ammount of time.
i still owe about 11,500 on finance so would want more then that if i was to get another deal, dealers just want summit for nothing in my eyes as long as they selling they dont give a monkeys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
they might well be that but its still a crap figure for an 04 plate 225,

how much would you expect to pay then for an 04 225 being in the car trade :?: or how much would you offer :?:
 
G

·
craigy225 said:
they might well be that but its still a crap figure for an 04 plate 225,

how much would you expect to pay then for an 04 225 being in the car trade :?: or how much would you offer :?:
They are not in the guides that I have, "Cap or Glasses"
I wouldnt really want to take your car - its not my cup of tea with the modifications.
Why not advertise your car in the NEW "MODDED SECTION" of the Autotader mag.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top