Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Contrary to any rumours circulating that isn't my age ;)

Yes , this week the old girl hits 50K !!

Ordered in March 2006 and driven off the forecourt in April of that year I'm the 1 and only not so careful or perhaps occasional careful owner she's had ;)
I still love getting behind the wheel and it still puts a smile on my face when doing so. On many instances I have got the car out just to go for a drive and with no real destination in mind.....sad ??...I don't think so
The car has never missed a heartbeat and I still maintain that it has been the best car I've owned so far. We've certainly been places together....le mans twice , various british GP's and BTCC races , numerous racetracks in the UK and too many car meets / shows to mention with some of the world series events/ fcs's being the highlights , especially the drinking antics beforehand ;).
She certainly has had some work done over the years , including stage 1 rst map - now putting out 250+ bhp , custom exhaust , R26R spoiler ,black wheels , body coloured brake calipers and front cupra splitter. Don't get me wrong there are a few signs of age if you look closely enough but that's because I use my car...it would be such a waste not to !.....personally I still think she looks ace
The full size pic looks mint btw !

Happy birthday baby !

Happy Christmas guys and gals

Rich

·
www.rsmegane.com
11,432 Posts
sorry but that pic doesnt start to do this car justice. on par with poobahs as the freshest and cleanest on here.

pulls more attention at lemans than an aston martin!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Well seen as I have an inferno this car kicks the exhaust of mine. Really great example and well looked after.

Just wish the **** I brought mine of looked after it a bit more!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Mines up to 57000 - feel quite sad about it, love it just wish it didn't get old!

So as you are celebrating the big 50 any chance of some bargain r headlights (worth a try!!!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.