Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've got a few questions really. I'll keep it short and simple, otherwise I'll make it more complicated than it need be lol.

Are all 225's equipped with:

6 speed boxes
Keyless entry
Brembos
Cruise control

Also, which exhaust is favoured for sound? I heard a 225 a while ago with an aftermarket exhaust, and it reminded me of a nurburg vxr. That's the sound I'll be going for.

I'll be looking forward to your replies, and even more so to finding the right car!

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
225 all have 6 speeds brembros and cruise early ones all had keyless but ph2 ones some did some didnt i think

i have a ktr 2.75" with decat and that loud

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Went to have a look at a 2008 230 f1 in liquid yellow earlier at a Renault dealer. Test drive on Tuesday :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
The one on their website looks very strange. It's got 225 F1 decals on the front bumper and no front splitter. And it looks like it's got 225 F1 Recaros inside.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It did have full leather recaros, but I have no idea what the packs consist of lol.

The sales person told me it was a 230, although really I wouldn't know at the moment, not Renault educated, yet :)

Probably won't get round to a test drive till the weekend anyway, works pretty busy.

·
Meganesport Area Rep - South West
6,404 Posts
yes id stop looking at that car right there its had a front ender i think and its the wrong seats

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmmm, yeah I think it is a mismatch of specs. Plus it overpriced anyway.

Dunno what ill spend, probably upto 5k ideally. Being self employed, and recently buying a house, I need to hold some money back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts