Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. just thought id post some pics up of my new reg plate and exhaust. opinions welcome. exhaust IMO has made a noticable gain to performance, but we'll see when it goes on the rollers again, as thats the only real way of telling. car revs out alot easier now. its not loud at all, you can only really hear it inside the car at high revs. :) sorry about the state of the car, but it has been raining.
credits to davelee225 for the sticky pads :wink:

thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Looking good Jimbo.

Hows the Zorst sound on a diesel? Not taking the piss, just haven't heard a modded diesel before.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Looking good Jimmy! How much did the exhaust cost? Full system? And like mike asked, hows it sound?

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies. its quiet at the moment as im sure the baffles are still in full form. at present it does rumble at tick over, sounds exactly like a petrol does from the rear end :) has a basey sound to it.

re. price, all im saying is i got it heavily discounted :)

dickie, hows things going with your mods?

·
Registered
693 Posts
looks mint james love the lights hope you can get a sound clip up matey :D

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Looks good. :) You should get the bosch aerotwins for it as well, looks nicer and works better in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Jimbo said:
dickie, hows things going with your mods?
Slowly slowly, a couple of things have arrived, nothing fitted... that you can see anyway!

Hopefully everything should be on for the FCS! :? Hopefully

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey I thought that it was a 225, because the avatar(wheels) :roll: :roll:
It looks real nice mate. Wait to hear the exhaust sound.

Cheers

·
Registered
693 Posts
they are on just havent got piccs these are the ones just borrowed pic from k tech :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts