Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys need some opinions about to change the Renault diamonds and bullets to carbon fibre question is what colour to change the wheels to
Anthracite or gloss black was leaning towards black but then I saw a few sets and they looked very scratched and marked opinions please and pics if any 馃憤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I would say anthracite mate or satin black,i have gloss black alloys and they do mark very easy...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ye seen pics of black and I really like them quoted 鈧65 a wheel for powder coating but really worried about marking

Registered
poobah has some very nice colour wheels. he got them black -i think- but then asked for a sh*t tonne of pearl to get put in with the paint. Ended up with a really dark anthracite colour that matches carbon fibre really well

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds nice just worried as I said that black would show up every scratch

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone know the name/code of the anthracite for rs wheels?

Registered
Sounds nice just worried as I said that black would show up every scratch

Yeah, as said before powder coating doesnt show as much. Thing is if you have a black car and can live with it im sure you could live with the wheels. JUst marke sure you give them lots and lots of protection before u put them on. Some jetseal or poorboys wheel sealant then some collinite to top it off, if ur not using agressive brake pads this should be enough protection to power wash them clean.

Here is a link to the page of poo's wheels : http://www.meganesport.net/community/showthread.php?27113-Poobahs-Renaultsport-Adventure/page54

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ye they do look nice don't they would love to see them on a black car though problem I want black wife wants anthracite says the black wont last as well as the anthracite so if I get it wrong well you know the rest 馃槀

Premium Member
^^^ wow to the above link.

But looking at poobahs pics and his right ups I look at my car Like its a piece of poop,

Cheers chris :(

Good work chap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts