Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few things...

My car is RSt stg 2, decat, Forge FMIC, standard exhaust, ITG panel fiter with modified air box (makes a noticable difference with air feed!) and standard internals.

When Stg 2 was done, it began to run a little lean so the boost was knocked back a bit. After 12 months of stg 2, I'm hungry for slightly more now. Around 6 months ago, i modified the air box (someone has done similar recently); I can say that it does make a difference...i will put money on my results being up when I return to RSt!

Anyway, what 630cc injectors have people installed? I'm assuming the pump will be ok with larger injectors? Also, i'm still running the standard exhaust; would you upgrade this before doing injectors & map tweek?

Oh and why are people upgrading bolts? Have there been failures?

Cheers

Paul

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
People are using Siemens deka 630cc injectors. There are two ariations of this injector so don't just plunge into buying a set before finding out if they are the right ones.

To be honest your prob just better off getting them off Paul @RST.

I'd be getting a new exhaust if I was you. If its gains your looking for.

And yes there have been a few catastrophic failures. It's advisable to replace the rod bolts as they are seen to be the weak spot of the engines.

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
Siemens deka 630cc injectors

turbo back exhaust system

ARP rod bolts

and a tweak on the map should see you further gains... But then you will be on the limit of the Clutch and Flywheel...

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I've got a set of 630cc injectors waiting to be fitted and mapped.

What gains will a new exhaust give and which is the best one?

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
The best part of having 630cc injectors for me is the extra reliability of the parts themselves, over the standard units.
It might also be worthwile getting a hybrid turbo aswell? ;)

Your better buying from rstuning, as Paul gets flow matched ones.

My car only made 280bhp and 320lbft, but not sure if its something to do with my engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts