Megane Sport Forum banner

Afremarket Exhausts

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  craigyR27 
G
#1 ·
Has anyone got any sound clips yet of some after market exhausts for the 225? Haven't found any on this site yet and would liek to hear the standard versus the improved ones?

Sound not just at idle, but blipping thE throttle and driving past would be good.

Someone on here mentioned that one of the units had a sort of Scooby flat four burble - I'd like to hear what that sounds like.

I did have an order in for the new Golf R32, but have cancelled due to waiting times, and the basic cost - £28k is just daft. Anyhow the R32 has a gorgeous snarl to it - but then it is a V6.

My own MK2 RS2000, with twin carbs and a T3 turbo has a 2.5" straight through with just a single back box and 3" end, and it sounds great, but given that the car is completely stripped ot, it's a bit on the boomy side!!!

CheeRS

Per

#4 ·
I paid £230 for it but it was the first one that R-Tec had fitted so mine was a trial and error fit. I think they hinted that to install it in the future you would be looking at £300. bear in mind that this is just a back box kit. The blueflame kits replace the middle box aswell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.