Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone see the pipercross VForce kit, i'm think of buying it, but don't know the size of it, look quite big on the picture, or the K&N APLLO, what u guy think??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry man i don't know how to post the pic, but if u down mine have a look on piperX and the K&N site, they only do a few kit with some car only, the type-r...clioV6 and the lotus, but thay don't show the size of the kit at all and due the normal viper can only handle 250bhp or a bit more, and i'm hoping to get 300 or more later, i m thinking of buy a better one now and no need to change afterward right?? so if the VF kit is able to fit if i take off the tray and move the ecu, i will go for it, its just like the normal air box anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool mate, chould u do me one then?? by the way, did u know the viper of the old clio16v are the same size as the meg, cos i've got one off my old car and left alone, mite just re-use it....if prossible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, i've see whether the i can kick it in then, but what u though of the new piperX V-FORCE filter box then? it seem really good can add 13bhp on a standard type-r....and i just love the look. :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
pt126 said:
ok, i've see whether the i can kick it in then, but what u though of the new piperX V-FORCE filter box then? it seem really good can add 13bhp on a standard type-r....and i just love the look. :lol:
if your interested iv got a guy "leef" whos coming down sunday after mothers day for an IK to be fitted on his 225, if you fancy it pop along and ill have a look to see if the old Viper from the clio will fit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts