Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be needing new discs and pads in few months. What's peoples recommendations please? I don't use the car for track days, just normal trips. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
Will be needing new discs and pads in few months. What's peoples recommendations please? I don't use the car for track days, just normal trips. Thanks
standard stuff is pretty good? and probably cheapest option pad wise. as for discs try the solid hc brembo ones.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
standard stuff is pretty good? and probably cheapest option pad wise. as for discs try the solid hc brembo ones.
would you recomend these discs over the drilled and vented ones. i go on couple of trackdays and was going to change the lot. drilled and vented front and back with standard pads on rear and somthing different on front with new brake fluid.

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
would you recomend these discs over the drilled and vented ones. i go on couple of trackdays and was going to change the lot. drilled and vented front and back with standard pads on rear and somthing different on front with new brake fluid.
not really qualified to give you that answer. I will be changing to solid hc discs when the time comes but I will be going for two sets of pads oem brembos for the road and an undecided pad for the track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts