Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if there were any other R26.R owners in or around the London/Essex area?

I live in Chigwell, Essex - although I'm not an Essex boy!! Im actually from Lincolnshire originally but married an Essex girl for my sins!!!

Anyway, if there are any R26.R owners around my neck of the woods it would be good to hear from you and maybe arrange a meet. Im new to R ownership so would be useful to pick your brains!!

Steve

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clarki - where are you working?? Im only 2 mins from Chigwell tube station. Do you drive the R26.R to work???

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Clarki - where are you working?? Im only 2 mins from Chigwell tube station. Do you drive the R26.R to work???
No way - got a nice comfy 4x4 for the daily commute.

About 6 houses up from the tube station, on the same side of the road - No.132 - big house build going on behind the hoarding.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are some big expensive houses on that road!! I will make a note of the number and give you a couple of blasts on the horn next time i drive past - the R26.R is tucked away in the garage at the moment but i live just past West Hatch school about 2 mins from where you are working and i drive past there every day to take my daughter to her school - i drive past you between 8.30am and 9am, every tues, weds and thurs - I will be in a Palladium Grey C350 Merc Sport Estate with 20" AMG rims - listen out for the honks!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Hoops - BrennanGroup, white hoarding with the countryside scene on it. Not as far up as the school. My silver x-trail is parked outside everyday.

Cannon - remind us nearer the time fella, sure we'll tagg along. Southend aint what it used to be though. Lakeside or Harlow seems to be where all the cars head these days.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Xtrail's getting a bit old now tbh - but I love it. Been in the family from new (dad owned it before) and its part of the family now. Plus, being a nissan, it never goes wrong.

If youve got time, pop in one day - kettle's always on.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If youve got time, pop in one day - kettle's always on.
Thats very kind fella - gave you a couple of honks again this morning - it makes my 4yr old daughter chuckle in the back of the car every time i do it now!! Im normally in a rush to get back home, grab my things and get into the city - but if i decide to have a lazy morning i will try and stop by - i assume theres decent dunky biscuits too!!??

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Misses took the nissan!!

She sells up, pockets the cash and uses my car - clever!!

Weather's looking good for the drive home now though + I aint really a "detailer" so good/bad weather, all the same really.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts