Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok in the process of getting dovorced. We didnt own a house together or anything so pretty straight forward. The only problem is the ex is saying she wont divorce me for years just to annoy me. So here lies the problem, the new misses is selling her house so we can buy a house togehter but if my ex doesnt divorce me how can I make it that she cant get any of the new house im buying with new misses. The new house the new misses will be paying the deposit as I dont have any to put down and this will be done properly through solicitor so I cant touch it either. Any info advice :) Seeing my solicitor monday just looking for any advice experience anyone as had.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Sorry to hear of all the hassle dude. Your best bet in the interim is to buy the new house in your Mrs name so there can be no claim on it. Just make sure you get married to the new Mrs in due course.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
She can't claim can she?? you have purchased with your new woman after your split with your wife!!!

What she going to say in court 'Me,my husband and his misses' bought the house together?!?

Nothing is simple with a divorce!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Divorce is never simple !! Have you any pensions? Get them sorted too...! When I was getting Divorced, the ex shacked up with her new bloke.......you can bring them into the equation if you claim that they are now being supported by someone else....basically if no kids are involved you "should" walk out of it in the same situation you entered the marriage......all debts must be settled and rule of thumb is 50/50 split after those debts are paid.....she (and you) can still rack up debts in the mean time....so be warned ! From memory all current payments ie mortgage, loans etc must still be paid how they were whilst in a happy relationship so she cant just stop paying things...this is all from memory as its 10 years since I got Divorced !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts