Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Haven't got one myself but my mate has they are the nuts, especially through one of those HD ready TV's

·
Registered
68 Posts
My mate has one - Project Gotham on XBox Live is quality, especialy the Nurburgring! Most entertaining if you're in a competitive race. He's got one of those Samsung HD TV's on the way too - more money then sense!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
shinyautos.com said:
Mate bit pricey,

Just search for vga to rca.

As they are only about £8

Try maplins you'll probably get them for £4,99 in there!
Oops, bad advice mate.

It aint a VGA to RCA. There is a dedicated connection on the rear of the 360 to VGA. The phonos are just for sound as VGA cant carry it.

Buy the Joytech VGA from Play.com - it comes with the optical lead for 5.1 surround too.

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Yea mate i've not got one but that cable was basically just a vga to rca.

What i was saying is if that cable on ebay is what you needed you can get them for half the cost...

VGA is just for picture you right.

G

·
They are so hard to get hold of at the moment i am going to wait. A mate had to wait three hours in virgin to get one.

G

·
yeah you were, they have completly sold out in northampton they should have made more with the demands they are having

G

·
my brother got one last week , hes got call of duty which he completeed last night (on easy tho ), madden 06 , fifa 06 and perfect dark ,
im very impressed with it indeed

G

·
i have had ago on one and the graphics are excellent especially project gotham racing its hell of alot better than the previous ones

1 - 17 of 17 Posts