Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

anyone good at french on here??? just been onto the french website's homepage and there is a little box advertising the new renault megane, but with a difference it looks like its going to be the diesel version from what i can make out, its says 2.0dci 150ch with a picture of the renaultsport. could this be?????????????? the oil burner that we thought was going to be launched??

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
No they are advertising a 150 bhp 2.0dci but it is not a Renaultsport, they are just using the Sport as a header!!!!

Lot better site though a lot has gone into it!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
The Laguna is the GT 205 which is running a detuned version of the Meg225 engine. The same engine, detuned further to 165, is available in the Megane.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
Doc883 said:
The Laguna is the GT 205 which is running a detuned version of the Meg225 engine. The same engine, detuned further to 165, is available in the Megane.
correct for the 205gt (what a sleeper its gonna be around 8k to buy soon with the revised interior and all that tuning potencial a complete bargin imo) is the meggyengine in a slight lesser state of boost/mapping
the 165 i think has smaller injectors and a slightly different turbo with smaller intercooler i think.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 9 of 9 Posts