Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - just wondered if anyone knew this car, previous owner or knew if they were a forum member?

Number 014
58 Plate
Black with Graphics
Black wheels
Roll Cage
Toyo 888's
A/C (not climate)
Titanium Exhaust

Any info much appreciated. Steve

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I've not come across it and it's not in our register (but then I see mine isn't either) and our database just confirms the spec, which you already know.
Over to someone else.....

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Nope iv never seen 014 either I'm afraid, but would probably have come across on the same boat as my old one.

Matt, what # is yours? Can't believe i never added it into the database :eek:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok - thanks anyway. I may well be doing a deal on it within the next few days so if i do end up buying it i will add to the database!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hoops - sign up for the free 3 day membership and PM. I might be interested in selling mine.
Hi Scott - how do you mean "sign up" - ive obviously joined here but didn't realise there was another tier of membership?? If you can explain what i need to do and if you need this to prove i am genuine then i will gladly do so. Let me know what i need to do.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott - ive just joined for 6 months (£6) - which is about how long i keep my cars for anyway!!! So i will try and PM you now. Thanks again - Steve.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm getting on an early train tomorrow am up to Shakespeare country to view and hopefully buy number 014 - will let you all know if it goes to plan! I'm already planning my first track day and I've downloaded the TF dates for the Ring too!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive honestly not had a chance to take any pics - and the car wasn't advertised anywhere so ive no images of any note - will take some soon and upload i promise!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts