Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen an Albi Blue metallic Cup? I'd like to see some photos of one before parting with my hard earned... Recaros look good in the cup too.

Also - starting from scratch, in what order should I make these mods and what type is best/cost effective?

ECU,
Zorst,
Intake,
Dump valve,

Has anyone ever made an exhaust that can be switched from quiet to loud? Or is this a silly idea. Dont want to scare my old neighbours but do want rip roaring noise on country roads!
(all in the legal speed limit of course!) :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks andy,

the F1 colour isnt metallic is it?

Think theres one metallic blue and one non - correct me if Im wrong.

On the exhaust issue, ive fount these on t'internet.. anyone ever heard of them or what effect they have on performance?

APEXi ECV (Exhaust Control Valve)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
i'd do the DV, filter and exhaust first, then get the remap

i'm led to believe you'll get the best out of the remap this way

phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ren are not taking orders on the Albi Blue until April 1st. My order's ready to go. Can't wait
:D :D
PK said:
Anyone seen an Albi Blue metallic Cup? I'd like to see some photos of one before parting with my hard earned... Recaros look good in the cup too.

Also - starting from scratch, in what order should I make these mods and what type is best/cost effective?

ECU,
Zorst,
Intake,
Dump valve,

Has anyone ever made an exhaust that can be switched from quiet to loud? Or is this a silly idea. Dont want to scare my old neighbours but do want rip roaring noise on country roads!
(all in the legal speed limit of course!) :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts