Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alreeet!

I'm having my stag do in Newcastle in May just need some pointers on places to stay and also if anyone knows of a good Go Kart track as we plan to do that in the afternoon before hitting the pubs. any other advice would be appreciated as I've never been to Newcastle before, well looking forward to it!

PS If anyone wants to come let me know, we might struggle to get everyone on the Go Karting but your all invited to the pub/club shennanigans! :D

G

·
Jon, Newcastle is a great place to have your Stag Do you have one of the biggest choice of pubs in a single city.

The Bigg Market - Stay away, full of Chavs and Happy hardcore music.

Pink Triangle - Stay away unless you like some back door action

Quayside - Party bars ideal for for stag do's, just make sure your group breaks up into 2's and 3's.

Central - 'Posher Bars' Nice to take your lass there, not to get mortal.

The Gate - Big indoor complex with bars and resturants few party bars, Tiger Tiger is there too.

Jesmond - Nice to start there on a nice out but beware of the student rugby top yah's!!

The best Go Kart track is in Sunderland, Warden Law to be exact (Just of the A19/A690 roundabout), its a huge outdoor track and caters for big groups, been there a couple of times even better fun in the wet.

Hotels there are a couple of Travel lodges on the Quayside would probably be ideal for stag do as your close to the quayside bars.

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the pointers m8 I was wanting to stop in a travel lodge type place rather than a skanky bnb like I did in blackpool recently!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts