Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got the stalk control working with a non-standard HU?

Got my Pioneer HU fitted in december last year, AutoSounds in Newcastle fitted it and tried to get the stalk control working then but the mute just kept turning on and off all the time. In the end just got the HU fitted and made do without the stalk control.

I know that either Pioneer or Sony did a lead that would work with the HU and the stalk control but it was about £70. Decided to wait until AutoLeads come up with one for £30. Just phoned AutoSounds and i think that they have got one now.

Can anyone confirm this?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Spoke with AutoSounds, AutoLeads have not come up with a magic lead yet. Don't know when they will.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
I picked up a pioneer original for £45 from Unicar in Leeds (£50 usual price i think). Not quite got round to fitting it yet but i will let you know.

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

I happened to stumble across this sit that seems to detail and supply all of the adapters we are looking for. Now as I havent a clue about the correct cable adaptors, if some could tell me what I need to get to connect either a pioneer or sony to the steering wheel stalk and the display that would be great. I have an 'update list' head unit.

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/catse...=OE+Display+Adaptors&fitment=Renault&limit=10

1 - 5 of 5 Posts