Megane Sport Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
3,590 Posts
andy bassett said:
your right it was no fault of pauls, how was he suposed to know, but i would like to give his tuner a good kicking for pissing of.
I have spoken to the tuner finally on sunday and he was so very sorry! Basically i told him i was not happy and has offered to do the new map. He has asked for at least half a day on a rolling road to make sure the map is doing what it should. This will include (hopefully) at least 1.1 bar boost :D

The ECU has deffo changed 100% as the software used to tune my previous file required an update to even recognise this new "shitty"(i not bitter much) software.

More updates to follow

Paul

· Premium Member
3,590 Posts
andy bassett said:
just need a motor ta check it on and put on rollers now. and 16-17 psi sounds good to me, is that for all the 5 re-maps or a revised one if you got bigger intercooler, zorst and filter
I think the ones with more boost will be better suited to the cars with larger IC's.

Paul

· Registered
5,272 Posts
I was quoted £300-£350 for a powerflow system. The guys at rtec said that powerflow is stainless steel coated where the reflex system is 100% stainless steel. :?: :?: :?:

Im looking to go for 3.5" ovals though there are a couple of tips available.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.