Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
i believe the ktec system is the most vocal but for quality for the money imo the scorpion is the way to go folowed by milltek

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have the Ktec exhaust with 100 cell sportcat welded in it and Miltek catless downpipe,mine doesn't do pop pop but BAAANG BAAANG..

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I have K-Tec exhaust and decat, pops bangs and makes all sorts of lovely noises can't recommend it enough.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
The issue I always have this is my concern regarding legality re noise, no cat and then the warning lights coming on.

I so wish I had the bottle to do it, but the cost of like £750 is putting me off.

Wonder if some one would be able to spend the time and put a definative thread up on here of the options available with costs and the benefits and draw backs of each option?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
The issue I always have this is my concern regarding legality re noise, no cat and then the warning lights coming on.

I so wish I had the bottle to do it, but the cost of like £750 is putting me off.

Wonder if some one would be able to spend the time and put a definative thread up on here of the options available with costs and the benefits and draw backs of each option?
I would never do a de cat too much hassle 1st you may not be insured with it as the car is no longer road legal, 2nd if you was stopped by vosa for a emmissions check you would fail and probably get a fine and have to put the cat back on and I belive it is no easy job, and when MOT time comes what will you do then?
better off getting a 100cell or possibly 200cell sports cat as they are nearly as free flowing as a decat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts