Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

As it says. I have a standard R26 (with a panel filter) and am looking to mod it now its out of warranty. :laughing2:

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Probally ktec for you for the remap as you are close,the best thing you can do for the car(stage1).
Good set of carbon pads like carbon lorraine rc5+ or carbotech xp8 and performance friction pads are good as well.
Also if you fluid hasnt been changed,get this done with high quality fluid like motul

Then get one of my short shifters,as i expect you have noticed the vague gearshift is the weakest link in the whole package.

You will then have a very capable ground covering machine.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Stage1-air box mod with k&n( or any performance filter)-short shift linkage(from above)

On to a winner!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
agreed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ theres no need to spend money on handling cos the cheese eatting surrender monkeys have getting away down to a tee :)

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Ive had mine for 3 years now and its still not mapped but spent about £5000 on mods lol

Personally Id only let RS Tuning map it and Leeds is a hell of a distance which is the only reason it isnt mapped - though have to be honest and say Im more into making it look good and making it into something special instead of chasing more power, even my air filter wasnt just for power but looks under the bonnet and the extra sound it gives, though the power is a nice bonus too!

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I'm going to be a prude here and say...

Take that 600 notes and take your other half away for a dirty weekend somewhere

You will enjoy that alot more

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'm going to be a prude here and say...

Take that 600 notes and take your other half away for a dirty weekend somewhere

You will enjoy that alot more
lol dont listen to him take 600 notes to Amsterdam on your own you will enjoy that milessssssssssssssssss more ;)

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
As good of an idea a dirty weekend is you have to remember itl be over in no time, she'l be disapointed and the megane still wont be modified. At least if you spend the money on the car youl get satisfaction out of it every time you drive it.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
As good of an idea a dirty weekend is you have to remember itl be over in no time, she'l be disapointed and the megane still wont be modified. At least if you spend the money on the car youl get satisfaction out of it every time you drive it.
but the thought of comming back with a septic peg excites me lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts