Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone suggest a good polish glaze and wax combo for my liquid yellow megane especially to make the colour pop? Thank you kindly :help:

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
+1 for the Werkstat mate. Use it on my Oyster Grey 250 it's superb if you've get a metallic flake in the paint the "pop" is second to none and it's so easy to apply.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
read up loads about my LY and asked a few people on detailingworld and they all say zaino for the 'pop'

i dont (yet) have the ZAIO to polish and z2pro to seal which im told is the best way forward but i do have zaino z8 finale spray which is UNBELIEVABLE at bringing out pop. yes it's expensive at £20 but you only need tiny tiny amounts.

check out the detailing section on here i put up a detail of mine a few months back with 1 or 2 pics of the panels in the sun and you'll see what i mean!

·
Registered
758 Posts
I used zaino show car polish and shine spray , cant remember the z numbers for the first time few weeks ago its brilliant

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really appreciate all your responses, wrote them all down and will definitely take your advice on board, cheers again.

·
Registered
286 Posts
+1 for the Werkstat mate. Use it on my Oyster Grey 250 it's superb if you've get a metallic flake in the paint the "pop" is second to none and it's so easy to apply.
I've toyed with the idea of getting some of this, good to hear another Oyster owner recommending it!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I use water and fairy... For the really bad bits go for a green scourer, dont use the metal 1s tho...

All seriousness I would go for Werkstat its the biz...

Kojak

1 - 14 of 14 Posts