Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not amused at all,i sold my PS2 with 20 games on ebay for £350 to a bitch called michelle in holland,

told her that the postage may be alot due to the size of the box, weight and insurance on it.

she said its not a problem as her firm was paying for it.

so i go to post office get a price to post it to her, it comes to £99 dead on.

so go back and tell her its going to be £350 in total for PS2+postage. she says ok ill pay through bidpay which i have used b4 and is the same as paypal, so i say fine.

i get an email from bidpay saying they have recieved payment from this michelle but will not release the money untill they get proof that the item has bin sent so they needed a tracker no for it, so i think fair enough, go to the post office wrapp it up and send it and get a tracker no for it.

emailed customer services at bidpay the tracker no and get one back the same day saying thankyou your money will be with you in 3-4 working days. that was over 10 days ago now and i still not got a fu :shock: ing thing from them, iv emailed them over 12 times for any info and got no response,
as for the silly bitch that has bought it she no longer belongs to ebay and wen i email her i get the email sent back saying unable to deliver your mail try again.

so it looks like iv bin well fu :shock: ing done up like a kipper :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: , so not only have i sent £250 pounds worth of PS2 to a fu :shock: ing bit of scum who wont pay iv fu :shock: ing paid £100 and posted it to her as well :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ,

maybe im partly to blame i dont know, for thinking they would send the money if i gave them the tracker but all seemed offical wen we were going through the processes of sending it.

at the mo im trying to see if i can cancel the delivery as i can see its not yet bin delivered yet on the tracker but all the offices are shut so will have to try in the morning to speak to someone.

am well fu :shock: ing anoid :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

G

·
What a bitch. Have you spoke to ebay about this Im sure they have a insurance policy to protect there customers against this sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Stinking whore! you got her address?
Get a cheap ferry over and give her hell :evil:

Ebay is so dodgy, i been messed about a few times

G

·
This nearly happened to my mate on his Nokia 8800 he had to re-list it 3 time It's part of the Nigerian Scams bunch of fucking wanker. :x

Ebay seem's to be flooded with it at the moment so beware guy apparently the way they do it with paypal is the they will send you a fake paypal invoice showing the money receive but when you claim the money you end up owing paypal it and they will take it straight off you credit card by the time you notice chance's are you all ready sent the good :cry: :cry:

Hope you get it sort Andy or maybe we could take a Megane Sport road trip to Holland :wink:

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MattRS225 said:
This nearly happened to my mate on his Nokia 8800 he had to re-list it 3 time It's part of the Nigerian Scams bunch of fucking wanker. :x

Ebay seem's to be flooded with it at the moment so beware guy apparently the way they do it with paypal is the they will send you a fake paypal invoice showing the money receive but when you claim the money you end up owing paypal it and they will take it straight off you credit card by the time you notice chance's are you all ready sent the good :cry: :cry:

Hope you get it sort Andy or maybe we could take a Megane Sport road trip to Holland :wink:
looks like im fucked then cos the postal address was, lagos state in nigeria

dirty cu*nts

even had the real bidpay onto me tonight saying they have no records of this michelle wilde or them emailing me within the last 14 days, but they have asked me to forward all the emails i got from these arsholes and they will send them to there spoof emails department, have also bin in touch to ebay just waiting for there response to.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

even more anoid know its one big fucking scam and i posted it to them.

£350 was for my remap as well. :x :x :x :x :x :x

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
andy if it makes it worst i once used western union to transfer £600 for a 23" pc monitor that should have sold for £2k...

Never did hear from them and you cant reclaim the cash in any way.

see if you can claim off the post office if it had additional insurance

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i put £200 cover on it which will cover the postage but if the parcel is signed for iv not got a leg to stand on as its reached its destination and bin signed for so the post office has done its job in that respect so i cant claim for it as it got there. :x

am going to the post office in the morning to post some other bitss so will have a word with them then

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
Bloody hell matey,

It's a bad world out there.

I had a cheque for an order of 39k and i was just about to send the stock and i thought, no i'm going to wait for a little bit...

I think it was just a 6th sense why i didn't send them out.

The cheque cleared, and 4 days after it cleared i got a phone call from the bank, and it ended up being a fraudulant cheque,

I was lucky on this occasion i didn't send the stock as i would have bankrupted myself...

I know its easy to say now mate but items that are fairly 'hot' ie phones, games consoles, laptops etc, do UK ONLY and only accept paypal or postal orders.

If someone asks to send to nigeria say NO right away, regardless of how much they offer you..

I've had 'nigerian companies' setting up websites like world pay and paypal just to try and catch me out by paying me through them and adding my card or bank details online...

Once again Andy, Soooo sorry to hear of it all,

Did the website you used a real one or a fake one? If so make sure you didn't add any bank or credit card details on there if you did ring the bank up and tell them whats happened incase they try and milk your cards...

If the transaction was on an above board website ie the payment side of things, then surely they honoured that payment so they must have to pay for the cock up?

Hope it all gets sorted buddy. :evil:

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Mate, that really is shit!! I'm not surprised you're really f*cked off.

There really are some scummy people out there prepared to rip off normal people.

I had a string of e-mails from some bloke when i was selling my 172. He wanted to buy the car for the amount in the ad, without seeing it and told me that he'd send someone to collect the car as he was taking it abroad. I knew it was a scam so messed him around til he didn't mail back!!

I hope you get something back mate! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Contact the Police as well mate, remembering that this is theft and you have addresses so it is reasonably easy to trace!!! I know the old bill is useless but the more we all report crime the more profile it raises

Dont give up mate!!

Failing that you get me a cheap flight to Nigeria and I will teach them what I can do with some gaffer tape, cable ties and some fishing line the dirty theiving c*nts

I think Ebay are responsible and should either reinemburse you or at least compensate you!!

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JamieMac said:
Contact the Police as well mate, remembering that this is theft and you have addresses so it is reasonably easy to trace!!! I know the old bill is useless but the more we all report crime the more profile it raises

Dont give up mate!!

Failing that you get me a cheap flight to Nigeria and I will teach them what I can do with some gaffer tape, cable ties and some fishing line the dirty theiving c*nts

I think Ebay are responsible and should either reinemburse you or at least compensate you!!
to f :shock: king right, think me, you, phil and punisher alex should pay the dirty sh :shock: t c :shock: nts f :shock: king whore slag munchers a lesson.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Had the exact same thing happen to me, the thiefing Ba****Ds.

First time I sold on ebay as well :cry: :cry:

Would'nt it be great to get a pose up and stamp all over one of these F*@@*rs

·
Premium Member
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well parcel force said they will try and stop the parcel from being delivered but i could take up to 24 hrs to do so it might reach them, sods law,

also then bank closed my bank accounts as they had my bank account no and sort code,

have bin the police shop and the are are getting on to customs or someone like that and wll get back to me later today.

ebay have said they will stop the person from trading on ebay till the matter is sorted , well thanks a fucking bunch ebay even i know kes not on it any more as his user name is now invalid and has bin for 2 days.

also the offical www.bidpay are looking into it as well.

and finaly bin onto a spoof email company who deal with fraudulant emails and are looking into there address and ip addresses wat ever they are and will also get back to me.

to top it off m intercooler was sent today and i missed it in the post as i was at the bank, still should be coming later today

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.