Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend wanted her R26 cleaning due to not having the time or patience to give it a full going over. So a txt later and I was cleaning the meg up - the car was s**t up when it landed up!
I haven't got any before pics as I just wanted to get on with it - but the after pics speak for themselves!

Process was:
-Pressure wash
-Snow foam with Valet Pro
-Rinse off
-Wash with CG Maxi Suds
-Pressure wash
-Clay'd with Zaino and Dodo born slippy
-Washed again
-Pressure wash
-Wheels cleaned with Bilberry + rinsed off
-Dried with Dodo+Sonus towels

-AG SRP x2 coats
-AG EGP
-Collinite 845

-Tires dressed with Megs tire gel
-Glass cleaned with Cif professional cleaner (Fantastic!! and acts like rainX on the exterior)

Pics -

IMG_5864 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5870 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5868 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5865 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5854 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5857 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5851 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5850 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5848 by Gib#244, on Flickr

IMG_5846 by Gib#244, on Flickr

Rich

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Black looks great when its clean good job,shame it wont stay like that for long..how do you find the bilberry wheel cleaner i have just got hold if some?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Black looks great when its clean good job,shame it wont stay like that for long..how do you find the bilberry wheel cleaner i have just got hold if some?

i use it mate and its very very good, lasts for ages aswell if you dilute right, get some wheel sealant to help too.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have diluted mine 1:3 and it seems fine do you use a wheel brush to agitate once you have sprayed on? Reason i ask is because i have gloss black alloys they seem to scratch easy using a wheel brush... I then follow up with some poorboys wheel sealant..

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Yes Kev use the brush to rub it in I use it on mine and it's fine and mine isn't diluted mate, the ironx is the best though thats gets all the heavy stuff off after track days mate

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yes Kev use the brush to rub it in I use it on mine and it's fine and mine isn't diluted mate, the ironx is the best though thats gets all the heavy stuff off after track days mate
Cheers mate ironx is next on my list...you using meguairs wheel brush?

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
i use the little soft brush for the fromt of the wheels and then the big spikey brush to do the inside and back of the wheels mate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts