Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has this been done at all? Thinking of getting my wheels mirrors and handles done black in the new year and wondering what a black roof would look like, Not liking the CF roof panel before anyone mentions that

·
Registered
370 Posts
I dont think it would work personally, too much of a contrast between LY and black. Get a pic up and I'm sure someone could do a Photoshop for you! The other parts would work though!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only got this one which has the roof in lol, will grab a better one at the weekend

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I'm having my roof done next year but that don't help iv done loads of research n can't find many if any r26s any colour with black roof

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
thinking the mirrors would look better black with the black roof...

Some vinyl on the market has a better finish than some paints, would have a look into it with the company who is going to do it about the vinyl options you could have.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks decent on white pants on black. I thought a few would have done it. It's huge in the vag scene

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
lol i dont think they give you much choice with black cars tbh mate

the reason why im getting mine done black and why im having it painted.... my GF's car they done a cracking job!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi tas noticed from one of your pics you have a cupra splitter any chance of some pics of it i have a ly with decals and have been thinking of doing one but havent seen enough to really think it will suit if you could it would be great cheers

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

It was fitted by the previous owner. It needs swapping as it has two stone holes in lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts