Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
I see this car when I take the kids to school on a morning at the same time but from a distance. I think its an 07 plate. Only seen the back so not sure if 225 or R26.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Me again I think :) I have seen a few R26's but 9 times out of 10 I am half asleep on my way to work or dead on my feet coming home! But yes, its an R26.
Simon - I must pass you a lot - which school is it - the new one in Barwick?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hi BigRed. At last the Blue R26/225 mystery of Barwick has been solved. A big welcome to the forum, nice to see another Northerner on here. You must enter the estate via the Thornaby end, then at the first roundabout turn left. Take the 3rd exit and drive down Lowfields Avenue past the Teal Arms. Its in this area i sometimes see you around 0850 time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have just realised which part of Barwick you are on about and i don't think its me you have seen. I come into Barwick from Low Lane (Fox Covert and petrol station way), past the new school on Barwick Lane. I stay on Barwick Lane all the way to the Myton and then turn left towards Tesco at the roundabout. I then turn right at the next roundabout to head down towards the new bypass passing The Rings estate on my left and down into Preston Farm (where all the car garages are) and finally onto A66 to Darlo.
So it would seem that there is ANOTHER blue R26 driver out there that is a mystery to us . . . . .

·
Registered
775 Posts
I spotted this car again today whilst walking the dog around 1050 time in Ingleby Barwick. Was passing the Myton Farm Pub. Very nice car it is!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Seen this car today in the petrol station in Ingleby. Had a chat with the lad and told him to join the forum for some useful info! His car is a 225 cup in UB on an 07 plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts