Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a very tidy blue r26 with 1 owner,up to 25,000 miles lower would be good,frsh would be nice but not to fussed as long as its serviced an looked afer and drives nice,if you think your car can live up to my high standards get in touch because iv got £8500 with you name all over it,let me know many thanks

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
looking for a very tidy blue r26 with 1 owner,up to 25,000 miles lower would be good,frsh would be nice but not to fussed as long as its serviced an looked afer and drives nice,if you think your car can live up to my high standards get in touch because iv got £8500 with you name all over it,let me know many thanks
you may need to up your price a bit to get such an exact spec. If you can move a little on your colour and and price you should get a good example.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from what iv seen out there and in other colours £8500 is plenty,its a buyers market and i have the cash,there are blue ones out there but the miles are to high or there just to far for me to go,i was surposed to pick one up sat(14/01) but they sold it from under me fri,so not a very happy bunny

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
from what iv seen out there and in other colours £8500 is plenty,its a buyers market and i have the cash,there are blue ones out there but the miles are to high or there just to far for me to go,i was surposed to pick one up sat(14/01) but they sold it from under me fri,so not a very happy bunny
that's why I said you may have to be either less choosy or up your budget. you are right it is a buyers market but you can't be to picky if you want a good deal :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Maybe look at something with slighly more miles as long as its been looked after? do you like liquid yellow there seems to be a few more of these about and its the best colour to have the R26 in...

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry mate as much as id like to say it will be,it will never be worth 12 ever again unless u still got it when your 60 lol,dont u all worry ur little renault mushed brains bout i will get what i want for how much i wana pay i think i mit even be able to get an 08 plate one to,lets see how it goes,keep your ears open an ur eyes peeled,cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts