Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
hmmm would have to think on it.

we are away end of the month aswell for the bank holiday weekend in lutterworth :p

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
A friend of mines parents have a student house in Headingly...... opposite the stadium Might find out if its available to spend the night in.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
ray225 said:
i am up for it let me no wer and when :)
Look up.....Bit more............Right to the top..............Just in case you missed it: Sunday the 7th of May 2006, Bolton Abbey hosts the Cars in the park show.

Had a good run up last time. 330 bmw cab caning it was gutted when 3 megs went past him :lol:

G

·
Count me in we should make this are north regional annual meet venue.

Would also be good to have more 225s there than Tvrs :wink:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
jasdigido said:
Would also be good to have more 225s there than Tvrs :wink:
Ha! they were moaning about us turning up in our "production hatchbacks" anyway. Must have been 20 TVR's there, 4 megs!

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
yeah some of those tvr guys are a bit up themselves, tis a good day out tho its looking to be a bumper one this time they have reserved space for 150 cars

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
I might not be able to make to make this now as I'm 90% sure I'm having my stag do on that Satuday 6th in Newcastle will stick that up in this forum if anybody wants to come (will be go karting too)

·
Founder
8,209 Posts
top day out you should all deffo go, I've booked us in with the organisers anyway but I definatley am off to newcastle that weekend so I cant go :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts