Megane Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a few guys off 197 / 200.net off going for a run as below, be good to get a load of RS' like we had over to Hartside recently. Post from 197 / 200.net.......

Any one fancy a spin down to Buttertubs and then on to hartside?

Was thinking of meeting up with the lads who are game for this around our area at Yarm station car park TS15 9EH at 8:30-9:00 AM then head down to Leyburn and maybe meet some of the yorkshire lads

AUGUST 11th SUNDAY

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
276 Posts
im pulling out provisionally, after my first spirited drive has lead to a brake inspection. turns out falcon performance fitted 'normally ****ty' pads to my brakes after requesting ferodo DS2500 and being told they didnt stock them but would fit a similar brake pad. renault original pads were damn site better than the pagid ****e fitted.
cars now off the road till pads are changed.
fantastic customer service and trust again at a north east garage... NO ONE HAS A FOOKING CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING ! !

· Registered
60 Posts
I've just been looking at the map and worked out for my self, that its 155 mile round trip. Now due to the lack of interest from this site im going to go direct from my house as its not far from Newcastle, but far enough to get a good run out and make the most of it.
Should there be a sudden increase in attendance il change my mind.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.