Megane Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no probs mate i just wanted to drop off the bolts as soon as i could, no sweat for the tenner you will have to come back up donington on the 11th of march

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
was gonna book a flight back this weekend n didnt to save money, but the rallye has no MOT anyway, but for that price wuda been nice to get back and head out in the rallye

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
How far away is cadwell from us Steve? My Mrs is out saterday night with the girls so maybe me and a mate cud POP over if its not far away?

·
Premium Member
3,215 Posts
isn't donnington on Saturday too Steve? suppressed your not going there instead? I may go to donnington if the wife allows me :)

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there some confusion with the dates I did Cadwell the 19th of feb which was last week, I'm at donington on the 11th of march through focused events your welcome to pop over MIKEY1 for some passenger laps and I'm sure if Eric turned up he won't mind either

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How far away is cadwell from us Steve? My Mrs is out saterday night with the girls so maybe me and a mate cud POP over if its not far away?
Cadwell is about an hour from us it's an awsome track, one of the best I've driven but I'm on donno on the 11th of march, back at Cadwell on the 25th of aprill , are you reading this Eric, 25th of April Eric

Steve

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your welcome mikey like I say Eric is a great guy and I'm sure he will be willing to take you round, he will be trying to stick to the back end of mine mate lol

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
ill pop over for donno on the 11 as im over that day, dont know if il commit to april tho, got a lot to be getting on with, maybe if my rallye is on the road i could make it as can fly back for the weekend, its too far to drive the megane over for 2 days lol. who are they with?

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Looking forward to it, I've never done anything like that before and I'm keen to see the difference with standard meg and tuned.

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The rally will be mint on Cadwell mate, I'll have to look again who it's through i look at that many I've forgot lol

·
Club Member
7,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking forward to it, I've never done anything like that before and I'm keen to see the difference with standard meg and tuned.
Trust me once you've been on a track day you will get the bug, that's what happened to me 10 years ago, you will love it mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts