Megane Sport Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hows everyone getting on? I've finally got a free weekend to sit and do the campaign (Highest difficulty possible please! HAHA)

Highest Zombie wave on Transit anyone? With or without the glitch?

Still majorly annoyed that Nuketown zombies isn't released for everyone until next year, main reason I pre ordered!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hows everyone getting on? I've finally got a free weekend to sit and do the campaign (Highest difficulty possible please! HAHA)

Highest Zombie wave on Transit anyone? With or without the glitch?

Still majorly annoyed that Nuketown zombies isn't released for everyone until next year, main reason I pre ordered!
I must say that I don't like it. Much prefer Black Op's. Just seems like they've tweeked it too much. Sticking with FIFA 13 at the mo.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
I don't understand how they can offer the elite membership and not offer any map packs till next year, its totally pointless imho

·
Registered
337 Posts
I don't understand how they can offer the elite membership and not offer any map packs till next year, its totally pointless imho
This has irritated me as well, especially seeing as I pre ordered for Nuke town and it's not even in the standard map rotation.
Only played the online for the double xp weekend at the start, zombies has been a great laugh though.

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
This has irritated me as well, especially seeing as I pre ordered for Nuke town and it's not even in the standard map rotation.
Only played the online for the double xp weekend at the start, zombies has been a great laugh though.
I'm on Zombies most of the time lol, our max level without glitches has been 34. With a glitch we managed 49 before someone cocked it up.

I brought the season pass Monday because apparently nuketown zombies is coming for PS3 January and its exclusive to season pass holders only. Until a couple of months later when they decide to sell it lol.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts